Carolina Wetland Services has extensive experience in Environmental Assessment and Consulting, Water Quality Monitoring, Macrobenthos Sampling and Habitat Assessment and Management. Our staff includes Professional Wetland Scientists Biologists, Certified BMP Pond Specialists, Botanists, Certified Horticulturists and experienced Field Supervisors.
Environmental Assessment and Consulting
- NEPA/SEPA Environmental Assessments
- Categorical Exclusions
Water Quality Monitoring
- Chemical sampling such as dissolved oxygen, nutrients, or metals
- Physical sampling such as temperature, turbidity, or flow
- Reporting water quality trends over time
- Bug collection and analysis
- Measuring abundance and variety of aquatic insects
Habitat Assessment and Management
- Invasive plant surveying and control
- Ecosystem restoration
- Plant community surveys
CWS is certified as both an SBE and WBE through the NC State HUB Office. Additionally, we are licensed commercial pesticide applicators and a licensed NC Landscape Contractor.